About Me

My photo
Lipstick. Beauty. Beyonce. Twin. Friends. Books. ❤️��

Thursday 14 July 2011

Gossip girl - Serena Van der Woodsen/Blake Lively


I have to say i have a mini crush on Blake Lively, she always looks so well put together, but at the same time effortless! She always looks amazing on and off screen so here are a few of my favourite looks from the recent episodes and her in real life!

This is Blake in the last episode, i love the sun-kissed skin and beach waves, paired with minimal make up , a floral print top and denim jacket, the ultimate summer staple look!

I chose this photo because i absolutely LOVE Blake's hair in this photo especially the colour!

Another great look, i love the applique detail!

Classic Serena 

This dress is gorgeous, I am actually in LOVE with it, ticks all the trends ATM - see through maxi skirt, applique detail, White, Flowers! AMAZING - i love her hair too.

I chose this one because i love the clashing fabrics/prints with the ruffle skirt and floral top.

This dress is beautiful - emphasises Blakes curves! and i love the volumous hair! A tad similar to Miss Middleton!

Yet again a stunning dress! she rocks it in white, i love the sheerness of the dress, and the embellishment!

Well I hope you enjoy, comment on what you think of the outfits!!



XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! 💋