About Me

My photo
Lipstick. Beauty. Beyonce. Twin. Friends. Books. ❤️��

Monday 31 October 2011

Zap those Zits!!

I suffer from 'problem' skin, i say 'problem' because i have skin that loves to breed alot of spots. It can't be classed as acne because there aren't that many spots, but there aren't so few that it can be classed as a breakout.

What i suffer from is a 'breakout' of spots but 100 percent of the time! I have tried every brand that boots/superdrug/supermarket can offer and nothing works! They seem to have gotten worse this year even though i am out of my teens! (sadly)

They mainly collect around my mouth (the hardest part to hide because people are drawn to it when you talk) I have quite successfully been able to cover them up with my clinique foundation which has sufficient covering but you can still see the outline (unfortunately)

Until about a month ago i was browsing online and came across Quinoderm Face Wash (from amazon,so cheap!!) which is a face wash that has a concentrated formula which removes dirt/grease from the pores and helps kill the bacteria which causes spots an pimples. Apply morning an night and i will guarantee you that it works! It can leave your skin a little dried out but nothing moisturiser cant help! I have not come across any other face wash that actually does what it says!




Along with that i came across Panoxyl Aquagel 2.5 which is AMAZING! its a Benzoyl peroxide which has an antibacterial and a peeling effect - which at first it can really dry out your skin (just dont apply too much on the spot) and apply at night, in the morning you can actually peel off the layer and the spot goes right with it! fantastic!! but dont use more than once a day as it can make your skin really sore and seem like you have just had a chemical face peel!





Anyway thats my fantastic spot rememdies!!! I can honestly say i will never use anything else! I only use the 2.5% as i dont have acne and i have sensitive skin, i also wouldnt recommend useing a higher dosage unless you get a doctors advice, im just saying what works for me! (obviously read all instructions thoroughly before use)


If you have an spot cures pleaaaase leave them in the comment box below!!


peaaaceee

X0X0X0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! 💋