About Me

My photo
Lipstick. Beauty. Beyonce. Twin. Friends. Books. ❤️��

Monday 31 October 2011

Fantastic Foundation Finally!!!

OMG I cannot believe it people!! I have actually found the PERFECT foundation that is cost effective!!

Since i was 15 years old i have faithfully used clinique superbalance foundation, which in it's defence has had a staying power on my combination/oily skin. Although i found that usually by the end of the day i would get a sheeny shiny face - EVERY girls nightmare! (not the lovely dewy look, i mean the minging shiny sweaty look! - BLEUGH) It would also wear off, but out of all the brands i had tried (which was ALOT) it was the best and made me look like i had beautiful skin (even if it was only for a few hours)

Anyway putting away the violins now (haha) on friday i stumbled across Revlon Colorstay foundation for combination/oily skin on tanya burrs youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/pixi2woo
which is a full coverage foundation (perfect for my skin hooraaay) which you can also get in normal/dry skin, it comes in a variety of colours excellent for my pale complexion!




Anyway I was very wary trying this foundation (like all the others before i expected a fail) but to my amazement it was fabulous! my skin looked flawless (like i had no blemishes ever!) it had staying power that could rival a stone wall in a storm and i hardly had any sheeny shiny skin at all! I even tested it today doing a presentation which i definitely get nervous and hot around the collar (and face) so if there was anyway to tempt the sheeny shiny skin to come out it would 100% be then!

so i am absolutely 1200% converted and for half the price of clinique! Fantastic! I hope you all find this review helpful!

adios amigos!

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! 💋