About Me

My photo
Lipstick. Beauty. Beyonce. Twin. Friends. Books. ❤️��

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Beyonce - My Biggest Girl Crush Ever!

I thought today i would share with you all my favourite lady in the world! As you can tell from the title it is Beyonce Knowles! I think she is the most inspiring/Amazing woman in the world! I used to love her in destinys child, but since they split and she became solo that is when my crush evolved!

Here is looking fabulous (as usual)




Haha now i have a boyfriend and im not into girls and never have been (although my momma suspected it once when i was younger and i hung some posters up of singers who were women) now i love woman because they are empowering and amazing creatures unlike men who think they are the superior sex (hardly) and have a right in this world to be equal and as successful as men!
Now i shall tell you why Beyonce is my idol.

Queen B, is such an amazing woman both in beauty and personality, she is very kind (I've never met her but from all the interviews/concerts/tv appearances she seems it) charitable, amazing to fans (just go see her videos on her youtube channel to see what she does) successful, empowering, doesn't even need to seek out publicity, keeps her personal life private, has the most incredible voice in all the world, has an ALL female band (go B!) takes girl power seriously! and to top it all off is married, expecting a baby and earns a bucket load of dollar!

Anywhoo after all that rambling and soppy shite, i decided to do this post today because i absolutely adore make up etc and Queen B always looks flawless, she recently admitted that she does her own make up everyday and in her videos! Saying that she did her own in her video 'why don't you love me.' so i have complied a few photos of her looking AMAZE!
















Queen B I will always faithfully admire you!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! 💋