About Me

My photo
Lipstick. Beauty. Beyonce. Twin. Friends. Books. ❤️��

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Amazing Jewellry

Now my birthday was back in September but i got sooo many gorgeous presents that i just had to share them with you! Now it was my 21st soo i did request jewellery (indulgent of me) here are the lovely pics! (sorry about the crap quality, my camera is broke!)

I got this beautiful pandora necklace off my mom, I absolutely love the stone and the setting, the chain is also very pretty!



I got a lovely pearl Thomas Sabo bracelet with a pink flip flop on! Which i absolutely adore and have wanted one for sooo long! This was off my two besties my twin sis and my close friend! I never take it off! (apart from sleeping,showering and work as i don't want it to get ruined!)


Next is my precious pearl earrings from my gorgeous friends (which was a massive surprise! I am usually a control freak about my presents! But this was a lovely surprise!)


I received another pandora bracelet from my dad (i already have the silver style with numerous charms, can you tell i'm a fan?) this time a double twist style. (and theres my new ipod i desperately needed as my songs wouldn't all fit on my previous!)


 Lastly from my gorgeous boyfriend I wanted the black stone ring (below) but these rings are stackable and my boyfriend is so lovely and generous he told me to pick two more!


I love all my birthday gifts and defiantly couldn't choose a favourite!  whats your favourite present?

XOXO

8 comments:

  1. The black stone ring was....wow. What a nice boyfriend you have:-D

    What a nice blog here :-)
    My name is Anna, italian, with a fashion blog :-)
    Would you like to have a look?
    If you like it, please become my follower, and I'll return the favour. I love meeting new followers!

    Have a nice day :-D

    www.followpix.com
    www.followpix.com
    www.followpix.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know i had wanted it for ages!! he is the best! and WOW your my first commenter! thanks so much!

    I am going to check your blog out right now! :D

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beauty Fashion!! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, you are so sweet!!Tomorrow, part two of the RL photos :-D eheh. I am so happy that you liked my blog!! Yay!!
    And your boyfriend is really lucky :-)
    Thanks for twitter following too :-D I become your followere there and here too :-D So so so happy I met you a sweet girl like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing birhtday pressies!!

    I really couldn't choose either!!

    xoxo Jess

    http://sparksandfireworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ALSO HAVE THOMAS SABO CHARMS!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^
    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you very much!

    Winda tiodang - I LOVE your blog, the fashion is amazing!

    sparksandfireworks - your blog is fabulous! i LOVE your clothes!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're one lucky girl! Happy Belated Birthday! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Fashion Cappuccino! you have such a cool blog! I am loving those animal rings! need to get me some of those!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! 💋