About Me

My photo
Lipstick. Beauty. Beyonce. Twin. Friends. Books. ❤️��

Friday 4 November 2011

Weekend Treats!!

Now its friday, the weekend can begin!

I have had a very busy week at uni, with deadlines and presentations! So i decided to buy myself a treat, whilst picking up some chocolates for my step fathers birthday!


I find it so hard when i am in Thorntons to not buy myself some chocolate, because everything looks so yummy!  (I managed to refrain from the larger box) They were delicious by the way! I didn't regret it one little bit! :)


These are my other favourite treats for when i am having a naughty day!

A Rocky Road Cupcake from Costa - these are the best cupcakes i have tried (so far) and i just LOVE the little marshmallow decorations!

A Hot chocolate from Costa - So yummy! (The mint choc ones in winter are to DIE for)


And yes this just had to be on my list! (you guessed it Costa again) a Double Chocolate Flake Creamy Cooler - basically like a milkshake but nicer and with cream and real flake pieces yum!


What are your guilty pleasures/treats?!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

X0X0 

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! 💋