About Me

My photo
Lipstick. Beauty. Beyonce. Twin. Friends. Books. ❤️��

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Soap & Glory - Super beauty more like!!

Heyyyyy guys!

Sorry its been a few days! I've had a busy week at uni so far! Lots & lots of assignments due in! Having a right old mare! Anywho enough with my waffle! Lets get down to business ;)

Today my review is on Soap & Glory's Amaze products!! Now I was a tad skeptical at buying these products, what with sooo many brands out their claiming to all do the same thing but at various prices, so i was expecting what with Soap & Glorys slightly more expensive price tag, that they would be another 'claim' product, than actual result product!

Boy was i WRONG! I bought these two from boots using my advantage points card as i had saved up a large amount of points:

The first being "the Fab Pore Facial Peel" -  £8


Which says it 'has an intensive pore refining action with our exclusive PORESHRINK-R COMPLEX. Ideal for greasy, spot prone or problem skin, or for a strategic attack on misbehaving T-Zone.'

Now in my opinion it actually does what it says on the tin, provided your apply onto clean skin free of makeup (don't want that clogging your pores whilst your trying to cleanse them!) it's like a mini facial, you have to rub in all the micro blue beads so that it releases its magic formulae! I usually leave mine on for 15 mins whilst I'm in the bath as the steam helps it sink right in! It feels all tingly and you can feel it working deep down. Once washed off i get a lovely fresh feeling rejuvenated skin! I use it about 2 − 4 times a week depending on how much time i have! It works! Take it for someone with manky spot prone skin, it helps to clear them up! FAB product! Well worth the money!

The next product from Soap & Glory is their "PEACHES AND CLEAN" 4 in 1 Wash off deep cleansing milk - £7

Which they say 'Our special clogged T-Zone formula includes peach extract (with skin smoothing fruit acids), quillaja bark (a gentle natural 'soap'), jojoba oil (an emollient skin softener), Detoxyboost technology (to help purify and deep clean) and Poreshrink R2 (for a clearer, fresher, brighter complexion).

My opinion again it does what is says on the tin! Not only does this smell absolutely gorgeous (I actually feel like eating it sometimes, i have to stop myself ;) - yes I am slightly weird) it actually gets rid of all your makeup and makes my skin soft and silky to touch! Definitely a super buy!

I apply it usually morning and evening - morning to get rid of my build up of dirt overnight (my skin looks very greasy in the mornings - probably because i over moisturise) and to wake me up! (believe me i need it!) Evening - I do apply it twice in the evening - once to get the make up off and once to clean deep down. (As i feel dirty going to sleep with any makeup on! Your skin needs to breathe people!!!) It is an AMAZE product and its safe to use everyday! trust me when you use it once you will be hooked!!

You can buy these HERE or at any Boots outlet! (if you buy online your sure to get the product you want as they aren't all in Boots stores)

I am DEFO going to try their other products!  SO enough of my beauty ramblings for one evening!

Has anyone tried their make up products yet?! Im dying to try?!

Do you have any super Soap & Glory buys that you think are Amaze?

Hope your all having a lovely tuesday eve! (NEARLY MIDWEEK GUYS!!)

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. very great :D
    fantastic (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, I like these products, they seems great!!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear by soap and glory products. Great review x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I was looking for interesting blog to follow and I found yours.
    I hope you can visit and follow me too! See you on my blog!

    Have a great day!

    Regards,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! 💋