About Me

My photo
Lipstick. Beauty. Beyonce. Twin. Friends. Books. ❤️��

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Tattoo Taboo

This year I bit the bullet and got myself my first tattoo. It was small, understated and really a first draft on the blank canvas that is my body.

My friend and I were feeling restless and a little wild so on a whim went and got matching hearts on the back of our necks. 

Yep it was cliche and adorable all at the same time. But it gave me the tattoo bug, and a couple of months later I went back and got a geometric lotus flower which I absolutely adore. 

With all the negative vibes from everyone about tattoos and how the word is taboo in my parents eyes, I really don't see the big deal. It's just artwork on your body and something I did when I was young carefree and fun. If I find something I love again then I certainly will be acquiring more in my life, I do what I want with my body.

I admire everyone who has the balls to actually ink themselves with expression. 

love it, end of.

What are your views on tattoos? Love? Hate? No preference? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!! 💋